Saturday, March 3, 2012

thinking of taking my little one to Chucky Cheese for her 1st Birthday, but want to hear of other stories on what you did for your 1 year olds First Birthday Party?|||We had a tea party with close relatives...me and my husband, my Mother and my two sisters and a couple of aunts...her 4 little cousins came too...if theres a cake, balloons and a few of their favourite people then they'll have a ball...they only last out for two hours max before they start to wilt....if I were you I would have something at home whilst it is easy to...once they get bigger you'll be sick of the sight of Chucky Cheese! They like it at home and it is less pressure for them.|||I kept it simple. My parents, sister, hubby and I took our daughter and we all went out to eat at a restaurant and came back to our house and let her tear into a chocolate cake and took a million pictures. It was fun, relaxing, and we got great pics for her to look at one day. A one-year-old really can't do much at Chuck E Cheese.|||I took my son to Chucky Cheese fo his first birthday and he loved it. They have little things now for smaller kids and its just so much fun. We now take him there every year. Kind of a tradition. He had his first bite of pizza on his first birthday too.|||My daughter isn;t 1 yet but i am planing a pony theam. My parents have a farm with a bunch of ponies so i am going to have my dad bring one in and we are going to have pony rides and stuff like that. we have lots of kids in the family so it will be fun for all ages. My daughter loves animales as well.|||We did a basic at home party. We got a little 4 inch cake jsut for him to make a mess with and got a bigger one for everyone else. Just basic toys and presents, lots of new people for the baby to fascinate over, lol.|||my relatives came|||I held my daughters first birthday party at my house . I did a sponge bob theme well kinda he he she loves sponge bob . This year for her 2nd birthday I am having her birthday party at McDonald's cause planning and cleaning up afterwards was tiresome !!|||OMG I just recently had this same issue. Also, my daughters birthday is Christmas Day so we had to wait. What a pain! We decided to go to Shakeys (a pizza place here with things to do for the kids, don't know if they are all over but it's a fun place) instead of Chuck E Cheese. The food is way better and it's alot cheaper. Ordered an ice cream cake. Hopefully it will be fun because we aren't holding it till the end of this month. I don't like it when people say that just because they are a year old it will be too much for them. Thats not true. My daughter is extremely advanced for her age and likes to try and keep up with all the 3 year olds in this family. So yes while she may not remember it, first and foremost, I will and it's not that she won't have a good time. Just try to figure out what you think your child will enjoy and what you can handle. Also it's way too damn cold for the park right now, so that idea is out for winter babies. I think it will be great. I just couldn't handle that place myself! Not till she is a little older. I also want to eat some good food whenever I am having a celebration lol and Chuck E Cheese is not the place for that! Anyway good luck. I hope you have fun. Oh! BTW, go to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream cake. They are adorable and they have perfect themes for the smaller kid. Love it. Again, good luck and I hope you have fun!|||We did a simple at home with friends and cousins. At that age they don't really care. It was fun to watch them eat cake but they showed no interest in opening presents. I took them to a cousin's party about three months later and they had a great time opening his presents. I wish you could have there 1st birthday when they are like 15 or 16 months old.
If you really want to do Chucky Cheese than I'd do it but also think you will have to be watching them like a hawk. At home I could just hang out with Friends and family and not worry that the boys were getting into something.|||We kept it simple. A get together and cookout at my moms house. We got everyone together.. had my son open his presents and let him tear into his cake.|||I kept it simple, at this point the child doesn't know anything and it's more for the parents and family. We had a small party at home and our kids @ 1 didn't know any different. It's when they get older, appreciate things that you do the big stuff.|||That's exactly what i did for my daughter she just turned a year in January i took her to chuck e. cheese all her cousins came it was good !!! She loved it !!!! even though she cant play with the older games she loved the "kiddie section" ..It was GREAT!!! oh just dont forget to bring your cake ...my daughter loved tearing into the cake, and i usually am really particular on what she eats and how dirty she gets but i let her go crazy for her b-day!!!!!

火车采集器
  • pocket bikes
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment