Saturday, March 3, 2012

I got dis girl and she got 7 kids from 6 dudes. It be like a ghetto chucky cheese 24 / 7 in dat house wid all races reprasenting. I got some bets to place and anuther hony to see but dat ho left me wid da kids. Anyway we got now fence, but she got dees collars for da dogs. I dink I could let a few o da younger kids play in da yard and let da collars keep em in line. What you think?|||i dink uh betta col da social serbis on dat ho cuz unles she be giben uh sum ah dem pood tamps.dat ho mokin crack?. uh betta run fas n don run tru da alliey cuz she en dere makin har crack monez. chain gang dem iggaz n jet!!|||what? i can't understand you. please use spell check.|||I think that is just so wrong... You don't put dog collars on your kids.|||not unless u can get da kids ta wear da electric collars|||Divide by cucumber error.|||yeah man thats cool it also teaches the a lesson when they get that shock

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment