Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Would they have theme parties? Sweet sixteen parties? Would they use a venue like Chucky Cheese? Or Carribean cruise on a ship called the breeze? If pickles had birthday parties would anyone go? I'm curious now, does anyone know?|||If pickles had birthday parties of course I would go.
If I were invited, I would really like to know.
Just what a pickle party is all about.
Would they play games & sing & shout?
Would they serve french bread, hotdogs & cheese?
Or would they simply skip to the ice cream, please.
Oh what fun I'm sure they would have.
whether they be whole or just thin halves.
If one wasn't invited I'm sure there would be a rift.
As any young cucumber would certianly be mifted.
Yes, I would go & I would bring a gift,
Of a bun, some mustard, a burger & well you get my drift!

Thanks, :D, have a good evening, love patsky99' answer!
steadfast1 <><|||We set at the computer in Y!A.
Sometimes we're there all day!
We love to answer questions that are silly & fun.
This keeps us from noticing the pain in our bum!
Thank you for BA & all the S*t*a*R*s* too!
Hope you have a great day!
God Bless You!

Report Abuse

|||It may not cause a rift, but it might cause a few sour expressions. (Rim shot please!)|||I suspect our birthday gherkin
Would take a break from where he's workin'
And sit right next to a whiskey still
With a TV tuned to "Dill or No Dill."|||I think they would have parties on boats that stay afloat on seas of parmasean cheese. And they would wrestle in piddle from a French Poodle, and sing songs of class, shooting atomic fireballs out their a$$, and land in a bay, during the Ides of May, and sift through life on a silver plated raft.|||if there are any pickles a-lurkin',
sixteen candles, so now you're a gherkin.
from a tiny cuke, you've come so far.
but your destiny lies in a mason jar.
sent on your way by gedney or vlasic,
you've but one question left: "paper or plassic?"|||There would not be any rift if they were Sweet Pickles because they would not mind.

There would be a rift or more like REAL trouble if they were Sour Pickles because they like making things sour.

So it depends on which kind of pickles were having a birthday party.|||I, unfortunately could not go to a pickle birthday party because I love them soooo much. Is it wrong to consume your host and fellow partygoers one by one?|||you scare me!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment