Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi,

My son and I are looking for a video game arcade in the Chicagoland area that we could go to. We visited Nintendo World in New York 2 years ago and had a blast. Idealy, we would be looking for something like that. We have a Dave and Busters and also Chucky Cheese, however we are hoping there is something else out there to try out...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Have a great day!|||There are also Jeepers locations in the Chicagoland area. They are similiar to Chucky Cheese's. I am not even sure if they have Little Ceasar's anymore, but that used to be a really popular place to go when I was growing up.

You might want to try regular old arcades - there is a huge arcade in Gurnee Mills Mall that's pretty fun - it's right next to the ice skating rink. Gurnee Mills Mall is north of Chicago, close to Six Flags Great America.

Most malls have an arcade. It depends where in the Chicagoland you reside, but I can think of a couple of local places right off the top of my head. I would recommend the Gurnee Mills arcade most.

火车采集器
  • death certificates
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment