Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who are my cheese ppl let me know thank

you

president chucky mister-|||ME!! lets go to STD'S at take over Yahoo|||I AM A CHEESE PERSON|||Here I am|||cheese here!!!|||I'm Wit Cha.........|||RIGHT HERE! :)|||I'm one of the cheese people!|||REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

Instead of going to STD's, why don't we overthrow my second hangout other than P&S, R&S.|||Cheesy me. . .I'm so hungry for cheese and toast right now~thanks!|||I have one too.... there is nacho cheese dribbling down your chin...just thought I would mention it|||I am a cheese ppl alcholic!|||I like cheese. What does joining this revolution entail? Cuz I've got to be at work tomorrow at noon.|||srgt.cheese delivery guy here!!|||Princess Cheese reporting to duty.|||nope, im the president of potatoes!! (: so im a potatoe person!!|||me i guess|||Me. Big sponser of our Mafia after deciding to join the cheese renegade when seeing so many questions about cheese in P&S.

I'm eating cheese too! Cheez-Itz! Yay me.|||hail to the cheese....|||Me. After seeing the cheese on P&S I started the whole take over Y!A thing. Woot!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment