Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Okay, so I ticked off my gf today when I told her she went overboard disciplining the kids. (reference my last question if you want).

It'll be at least three days before she's willing to admit she might have been wrong, but I might as well apologize now so she'll speak to me again.

For now, I'm grabbing the kids and taking them to Chucky Cheese, because she obviously wants to be left alone.

So what should I do? Flowers, a card? A sad face? Replace the Mallomars the kids ate? All of the above?|||Go out and meet a new woman at a bar. Have sex with her, and BANG, three years down the road you can tell your wife that you have an all new family. Leave your family and take the new one to Chucky Cheese. Wow, will your wife have egg on her face or what? That should show her.|||I meant "potentially", of course. They don't let you edit after you click submit.

Report Abuse

|||all of the above|||Replace the chocolate and take the kids out. Be really sweet the rest of the day without actually apologizing. She'll probably realize she was being irrational and will come to her senses once the PMS is gone.|||All of the Above!!! Good Luck & Buy MORE CHOCOLATE !!! LOL|||When I first read this, I thought it said "I tickLed off my gf" and I laughed so hard.

Anyways, smack her aside the face a few times to get it across that she went overboard.


hahaha .. KIDDING !!

All of the above would do. Flowers, card, sad face, mallomars and maybe jewlery instead of flowers/card.|||Do nothing during those 3 days - its not really a major arguement hence time shall fix your problems.|||A single red rose always does the trick! It's really romantic and she'd love it a lot! Trust me!

Guys should never buy a huge bohcay of flowers unless it's easter or something for a women(espacialy the clorful kind). Regular bohcays are nice :) If you know her fav flower, that would work too!

Hope you fix things!
Jocy|||CHOCOLATE AND FLOWERS =-)|||all of the above plus get on your knees and beg for forgivness, it may sound stupid, but you'll be glad you did later.|||all of the above I think.|||if you don't think you are wrong then it will not be sincere.
try doing something nice for her instead of flowers or a card take her out dancing or to dinner without the kids|||Just saying your sorry will help, taking the children for a while will help more and if you return with a Treat and a smile maybe all will be forgiven.|||just have a talk with her, and fully explain everything, if u don't feel u made a mistake, why bother apologising? it won't be a real if u do.|||take it from one who's made a lot of apologies when she wasn't even at fault. Don't apologize for anything you don't think you did wrong. Talk to her when she's in a better mood about why she was so angry to discipline in that way, and what you might've done and try to understan each other. Since she's a girlfriend and not a wife, and if these are her biological kids, and not yours, she might have a little more say in their discipline than you, but I don't know the situation, so just try to understand each other. And keep being a great male role model for those kiddos. That's sooooooo soo sooo soooooo very important.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment