Friday, March 9, 2012

Ive punched:
Chucky from chucky cheese
Taz at sixflags
Snoopy at knotts and
Santa Claus at the mall
I may need some counseling.|||Not TAZ!!!!!

I've hugged one... Not punched.|||I punched "Goofy" at Disneyland...He was gettiing a little frisky!|||HAHAHAHA! I WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD. I WAS WITH MY FAMILY AT DISNEY LAND. OUT OF NOWHERE THIS DOG, "PLUTO" COMES WALKING UP TO ME AND MY FIRST "GIRLFRIEND" SAVANNA........ THIS ****^&%G DOG WAS LIKE ALL OVER HER! OK, NOT REALLY BUT I FOUND IT MORE FUN TO RUN BEHIND HIM AND GRAB HIS TAIL! I RIPPED IT OFF, TRIED TO RUN AWAY WHEN THE LITTLE SHI& CAME AT ME, SO I HIT HIM AND YELLED FOR MY MOTHER WHO PUSHED HIM ON HIS *** AND MADE HIM FALL OUT OF HIS SUIT!|||ahh! no! dunt u kno they are mostlee women fit into those costumes??? an they weigh liek 30 pounds already!! thats like carrying around a four year old all day!! 鈾?i thenk mascots are hot....*blush*|||lmao,
I went to disney land with my husband and one of the characters smacked my butt and my husband bunched the living day lights out of him.
Whoops never take me man to a theme park again! lol|||thats not cool, cuz i worked as pepe le pew,porky, bugs,ect at six flags! were all mostly women in the costumes! women beater! i got puched alot by kids, but sneaked a few punches back at the kids when parents werent looking! lol|||LOL! LOL! No NEVER!|||nope|||No i have hugged micky and minnie pluto winnie the pooh. I could go on. You have anger issues.|||good on ya!!
ive always seen other kids do it.. ive always wanted to, but ive neva done it... id hate to be in their position and get punched and kicked...|||No, I haven't, but I'd be a dirty rotten liar if I said I'd never thought about it.|||Why would anyone punch poor little Chucky or Snoopy? You definitely need anger management counseling. You probably traumatized the children that were watching...lol|||HAH!
No.

:D

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment