Friday, March 9, 2012

for my daughters 1st birthday next month i wanna take her to the zoo. but my boyfriend is telling me thats stupid and a waste of money. I think it would be fun. she loves animals and shes not old enough for chucky cheese or kings island or anything..

do you think its a stupid idea?|||Thats where I took one of my kids for their 1st b-day, and they had a blast! Try to find one with a petting zoo, she'll really like that, and bring plenty of sunscreen, its hotter than **** outside.|||thats a great idea...in my opinion! my son is gonna go to the zoo for his first time next month..he will be 6 months. and he loves animals and watches them and smiles and talks to them!|||Sounds like a good idea, your boyfriend just wants to play games and eat pizza at chucky cheese is all.|||It is not a stupid idea. Why would he even say that. She will have fun. I would leave him at home. |||I agree with the other answers, it sounds like a lovely day; perfect for a 1 year old.|||it sounds great. my cousin loves the zoo! have fun.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment