Friday, March 9, 2012

I no. ur gonna say "ur too young." "Go to Chucky Cheese or something." But kids theese days r bf and gf at this age. Like on the Suite life of Zach and cody. They were like 12 or 13 and they went on dates. Im starting middle school and will be 12 soon. I no most of u r gonna say "Let ur mom come." well wat im trying to ask is, if my mom is coming, wat should i do to make it more of a date but nothing like making out or anything? my bf is shy around parents and i dont want my mom to be all over us. Is there any way that it can still kinda feel like a date but nothing too much?!?!? Please help me. Thank you for ur help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Yeah I do think it's too young, 5th grade? You have the rest of your life to date guys. Nothing is gonna last in 5th grade, or even middle school at that. Anyway, just tell your parents to sit in the back or something, that way she can watch you, but you still have your space.|||Oh my god, you referenced the show with Zach and Cody...you really are that young. lol.

If you protest or tell your mom you don't want her there, she will get all uppity and think you are up to no good and then she won't even let you go out at all.

My advice...

Play it cool, act like it is no big deal. She will probably just drop the two of you off and sit in the car and wait till the movie is over. But if she ends up going inside with the two of you...who cares! Your mom is just trying to do what is best for you...or what she thinks is best for you. Come on...if you had kids and they were just about to start dating...would you let them go out alone! Heck no!

At any rate, have a good evening...whatever you decide to do.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment