Saturday, March 3, 2012

Papa Johns
Dominos
Pizza Hut
Frank's
The Round Table
Chucky Cheese
Cici's
Red Baron
Pomodoros
Barcelonas|||I like Pizza Hut the best
Papa Johns Next @@|||Papa Johns, by far is the best pizza out of the major chain restaurants! I will add that I love Chicago and New York style pizza, but its only good if you are in those cities. Since I do not live up there, Papa Johns is the best I can find as far as fresh ingredients.|||WELL I HAVE TO SAY PIZZA HUT IS THE BEST!!! THIN AND CRISPY OR DEEP DISH, WITH THE WORKS OR JUST CHEESE. I LIVE IN KENDALLVILLE, INDIANA AND OUR PIZZA HUT HAS BEEN RANKED #1 IN THE US NOW FOR YEARS. GOTTA HAVE SOME PIZZA HUT PIZZA.|||Dominoes for me but its a case of which you prefer, not everyone likes the same!
http://www.mimimusicministry.btik.com/ga鈥?/a>|||Pizza Hut & CiCi's. When I lived in Kingston, NY, I went to a family owned pizza place. I knew the owner & always ordered the meat lovers. It was piled higher for me than anyone else, & cost the same. A large pie (18") was $16.|||Dominos and Papa Johns|||Dominos|||Hi Sarah, guess I will go with Pizza Hut. But there are a lot of great
family owned pizza places.|||Round Table has really good Pizza's!|||round table|||Pizza Hut.|||I like Papa John's and Cici's the best outta all of the choices.|||boy do i love me some pizza hut :)

i only in eat cheap pizza places...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment