Friday, March 9, 2012

Well we are both freshman. We have one class together which is PE. He has a nickname for me that he calls me all the time. It's chucky (like chucky cheese). He told me he only calls me that to get me mad. We text like every other day. One time we rated each other and he gave me an eight out of ten when i had given him a seven. We don't talk very often but we do talk like everyday.. Does he like me? What should i do?|||You didnt give enoguh info! people can be friends and talk all the time. and why does he call u chucky? and 8/10 isnt that great... im sorry but i think i he liked u he would rate a 10/10|||hi.
i think that he likes you because you guys talked like every day that is what you said in the question . i think that maybe just maybe he wants to put some place between you guys so that maybe he could figure out his feelings that are growing between you two. i don't really know but that is what i think is going on.|||Well once they give you a nickname they got the hotz for you...Just Sayin

But really he likes you and you seem like your a little in to him too. So ask him "do you like me?" and if he says "No way" just say "Yeah I thought so I was just wondering." and if he say "Well Yeah" then well you should know where to go from there

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment