Friday, March 9, 2012

I was watching the Tv the other day and i saw this really annoying video for Quiznos about these singing cats telling about there 4 dollar subs. I don't know about you guys but I didn't feel like eating a sub. but killing those dang cats. Those Chucky Cheese Commercials and those Progressive car insurance commercials. IDK but they PISS ME OFF SO MUCH|||GO COMPARE its the worst most retarded advert|||I agree, that Quizno's commercial annoys the hell out of me! Those three cats singing about "Toasty Torpedoes for only $4!" drives me nuts!|||the Kia Soul commercial--damn annoying hamsters
Dockers--somebody PLEASE tell those guys to wear pants|||Progressive and fast food ones mostly.|||the ones that leave me asking, "What was that supposed to be advertising?"|||the kia commercials with the singing guinea pigs..its so annoying|||That JG Wentworth one ahaha|||Aw man, I was going to say the Progressive commercials, but you beat me to it. Flo scares me...a lot. D:|||mostly el polo loco and 1-800 new door|||All of them!|||The new Geico one with a smarmy, creepy 50's looking dude.|||AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH GO COMPARE It makes my ears bleed

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment