Friday, March 9, 2012

my 2 daughters have the same birth month which is december the oldest one is december 14th and the youngest is december 9th i WOULD LOVE if someone could please tell me what day should i throw a party because im doing only 1 party for both at chucky cheese!!by the way there ages are 4 yearsold and 8 months thanks~!|||My girls are 5 and 3. Their birthdays are dec 11 and 13. I have their party on the 12th. I would suggest that you do it on a week day if possible (Chuck E Chez can be hectic on the weekend ) But the 1 yr old wont relieze its their birthday so center it this year more on the 4 year old. 1yr old partys are more for us as parents then for the kids b/c they wont remember it however your 4 yr old will. What ever day is best for you and your family is the date you should choose.|||You should do it december 12 its a saturday don't do it so close to the holidays people will probably be out shopping and won't go to the party.|||Me and my sister had our parties on the same day because mine is October 30 and hers is November 9.She always hated it, but I loved it. It is okay to do it now because they are still young, but when they get older, you should do seperate parties. Anyways the party should be on the middle day so yours would be the 12th. We always did ours on my birthday. Thats why my sister was always mad. She thought I was getting a party and not her. but they were for both of us. Just make sure they both get the same amount of attention and presents or one will get jeolous.|||It doesn't really matter what day. Whatever day works best for you. The kids aren't really going to realize what day of the week it is at this point... so if a weekend works well, do so. I have seven in my household... birthdays in January, February, April, May, 2 on the same day in August, and September. We are always having a party for at least two at the same time! =) It's all about having a good time and visiting with guests. I think you could have one family party for them all the way through... and then something special for each of them as they get older. My kids get to pick one really special thing for their birthday... one of my daughters picked dinner and a movie with just me (she was turning 7) and my older one who is about to turn 9 wants to have dinner and a pedicure with me. It's really important for the bonding time as they get older... so don't sweat the small stuff like what day to have the party at this point in time. It will all fall into place! :)|||I would do is closer to the december 14th. That daughter is older, so she will be more aware that it is her birthday and what day her birthday is. The one turning 1 won't know the difference if you have her birthday a week late. I don't know that... I might consider doing them separately though. Like the older one there, and then just a gathering at home for the little one, as that may be overwhelming for her. My children are only 1 year 4 days apart (april 29 and may 3) but we have so far kept their birthdays on their own day. That way they each get to celebrate a party. As they get older (they are now 3 and 2, so next bdays will be 4 and 3) we will let them decide, seeing as they are only one year apart they may have a lot of the same friends.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment