Saturday, March 3, 2012

my son is turning two i want to have him an inside party but i HATE CHUCKY CHEESE...lol any suggestions|||Have a party at your home. We always just have a BBQ for our son's birthday. Get some stuff at the $ store for goody bags. I also went to my local craft store and got some of those little visors (99 cents each) and some of those little foam shapes for kids to glue them on ( I got tape dispenser at $ store that is used for gluing/taping pics into a scrapbook...a lot less mess)|||Pizza Hut|||The other posts are right. Somewhere small, not too crowded, or in my opinion the best place for a two year old is at home. Otherwise, you may go nuts trying to keep an eye on everyone. Either that or get lots of help. At two, they don't care where they are at as long as there are balloons, cake, presents!|||Mac Donalds Whooooooo!

I loved going to Maccie Dee's on my birthday as a kid!! Its such fun especially for really little ones! He'll love it.....

Hope he has a lovely time whatever you decide!|||STAY AT HOME

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment