Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have looked at a bounce house place and chucky cheese any other ideas of where a cool place would be to have a party for my 3 yr old son??I don't want it at my house since the following week I'm having a sceduled c-section. I want a stress free party...|||Pump It Up is a very fun place to do it. It is also indoor and many kids enjoy that place even some adults enjoy it. |||A local park is a great place. Lots of equipment to play on, just make sure a bathroom is near.|||the park, or the beach.|||What about a leisure centre?

Let them run around in there. All the facilities are there as well.

|||What about the red caboose at McDonalds? I had my 5th bday there. And if there are any kids gymnastics places in your town, those are fun too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment