Friday, February 17, 2012

Where are places i can take my daugther? Besides mc donalds, movies, zoo, park, or chucky cheese. Is their any where else i can take my lil1 soon or in the future when the season changes. Some thing that is not expensive or as a vacation idea. Just something i can do and take her for one day to have fun for a few hours. Then head back home.|||Water parks, Museums, Feed the ducks/birds, Trails to walk and explore, river side to draw or blow bubbles, skating|||I think in our society most people try to find places to go instead of just spending time with pour children. I am guilty of it to, always looking for something fun for me and my daughter to do where we will build a bond, but I think it is more important to just teach her new things. Like how to roll a ball, or how to swing a big plastic tball bat.

The local libraries try and do kids story time, and it is a good place to take your children to interact with a few other kids. Kids are pretty easy to please and they love to learn new things. Going on walks is a good idea if you have a safe place to do it. Maybe even get a dog, and make it a daily thing to take the dog on a walk with your daughter.

I plan on doing that this year for her birthday. We have a cat right now and I teach her to take care of it by giving it food and cleaning the cat boxes.

Maybe you could take her to a science museum?|||skating or sledging
waterpark or swimming pool
cinema
library
science cente with hands on stuff for kids
walk around your neighbourhood with a list of things to look for (blue car, bus, poster...)
you don't say how old the little one is, but my son has enjoyed these things at some point...

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment