Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The biological father ran off with my ten week old son. He left a note saying that he is moving to MD with him. My son is 10 wks old and is breastfed. He won't even eat formula.

We took my other two boys to chucky cheese and it was raining when we got home so he said to run inside. I was standing there holding the door open and he never came in. So I walked out with a cover for the baby and the car was gone. When I came all the way into the house, his things were all gone and there was a note. Saying that my son was better off with him and I needed to focus on taking care of my other two boys.

I do not have a lot of money because I receive disability but I will spend every penny I own to get my son. I already lost a child by the hands of his father. He was murdered.

The cops say there is nothing I can do, there has to be something I can do. To run off with a child in such a manner cannot be a good thing.

Someone please help me ...|||WOW, reading your story brought back so many memories of my ex doing that with our son when he was about 5 years old. Everyone who is responding that the police would not say what they did to you are so mistaken. They said the EXACT same thing to me. Technically, if he is the biological father, they will not get involved UNLESS there are court documents specifying visitation times for the father and that according to the order, would be considered in violation at the time you call the police.
My ex took our son for almost two weeks and I had no clue as to where they were or if my son was even alright. My ex fits your description to the "T" as far as how he could not handle any of our 3 children as babies and would be waiting outside with one screaming in his arms as soon as I pulled into the driveway. The same thoughts went through my mind as to if he couldn't handle him for even an hour, then how is he going to deal with 24 hours a day.
I was fortunate to have my parents help me with an attorney who filed an emergency hearing to have my son returned to me. Now that sounded all great at the time, however, we did not know where they were so had no way to serve him any court papers or orders. The judge did grant the order, but how do you enforce it? The sheriff couldn't serve him the order or help to enforce it because we couldn't find them.
I was lucky however, my ex couldn't handle my son any longer and just shy of two weeks, called to say he was dropping him off. When he did, the sheriff did still serve him the order, and my ex didn't seem to care too much. He looked more relieved to get our son off his hands.
I know that the police told me I could file kidnapping or missing persons report after a certain length of time had passed. You may need to do that or depending on what state call a legal aid society and see if they can offer any assistance or refer you elsewhere.
I wish you all the best and chances are he will just bring him back home, especially if he can't give the baby a bottle. Mine were all breastfed too and none of them ever wanted anything to do with a bottle.
Please let us know how everything turns out. I can truly relate to what you are going through and if you would like feel free to contact me through my profile.
GOOD LUCK!!|||the only way it is not kidnapping is if the two of you were married....are you? Or did you indicate to the police that he was your "husband"?

He would have full legal right to the child if you two were married, and yes you would have to file for divorce and immediate return of the child through an attorney...which you can't do until monday.

If you were not married - you harrass the hell out of the police until they do something.|||i will pray for you. god is greater than any of our problems. attend a catholic mass and u will be amazed by the sheer power of god.|||you say this guy killed one of your kids already? what is your problem letting him around your other kids in the first place? Other than that I would talk to a lawyer and find out what your options really are. I don't think yahoo questions is the best place for the solution to this problem.|||there is no way that you called the cops and they said that there was nothing they could do about your child being kidnapped!!! maby you are crazy thats why he took the baby!!!|||I don't know! I think that is a federal crime!|||FIrst of all, you need to return and answer the questions you have been asked.

1. Were the two of you married or are you still married?

2. If married, has there been a divorce filed?

3. If unmarried, is there a custody/visitation order?

If you do not answer the above, NO ONE can help you because there simply isn't enough to base a legal opinion on.|||keep calling the police until someone hear you out. Also try calling the father of the baby if he has a cellphone, call his family his friend and tell them that if they see him you already call the police and they'll put him in jail for kidnapping if he doesn't bring the baby back. Don't give up keep calling the police, until you annoy them . Good luck and I hope everything goes well.|||If this man is the biological father of your son, there's really nothing that can be done. You both are considered to have equal rights the child. You could do the same and he wouldn't be able to say anything about it. I'm sorry, but the law is the law.. Seems that he might have already known this since it was something that he had planned. Only a court can restrict and/or limit his access to the child, but until you get such a decree than there is nothing that can be done by anyone.|||I don't know, but I suggest you contact a lawyer. Even if you don't have enough money to hire a lawyer full time right now, you should be able to get a free consultation with someone, and they'll give you an idea of what you need to do. I think normally that when people get divorced they have to work out a custody agreement, and if you do that, and he violates the custody agreement, then you might be able to take legal action against him. Although you might not be able to do anything until then (I'm not sure).

But I wouldn't worry too much about the baby over the short term. The baby will eat formula after a few hours once it gets hungry enough.|||That's kidnapping. If you can't get the police to help you, contact a lawyer (look up legal aid in your state if you're concerned about money - they have free legal assistance) and contact the local news stations. There's nothing that will get the police more motivated to actually help you than the eyes of the entire community on them and their blatant dismissal of your criminal case.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment