Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i was laying down last night with my 3 year old,and ask him that question.his reply was Love Me.i thought he would say going to the races, chucky cheese our our fighting matches he likes.and just as pure and knowing he said love me what he likes the best. i just thought id share it.|||Ahhh nothing like the brutal honesty of a childs wisdom. That's adorable at the age of 3, but just wait til he is 6 and tells his bus driver , "My mommy thinks you're a creep". The correct words I used were, "ugh, he's so creepy". lol.. But leave it to a child to make it embarrassing for you. Hence, why we have to show naked baby pics to future girlfriends lol... Take care of that precious 3 yr old...|||Hmmm I'm 6 months pregnant with my first, and the sperm donor abandoned me early in the pregnancy. i'm afraid my son will be scarred for life because he doesn't have a father.|||thats the cutest thing!! awwww!

i love when kids are so honest like that!! my son will randomly come up to me and kiss my cheek and say "mommy i love you!" that just melts my heart.|||Aww. That is soo cute! =]
I love it when My daddy lets me get away with things, and lets me do whatever I want, and when he babbies me because I'm his baby girl. AND of course that he loves me! =]|||Thats sooo sweat. I have a 3 year old too and her honesty is sometimes sooo amazing.|||Thats soooo sweet!! Sounds like you have been doing a good job with him! Thanks for sharing!! Its nice to hear good news insead of bad all of the time.|||awwwww that makes me waant my baby out NOW!|||Thats lovely. He sounds so cute!|||Awww... that's so sweet!|||I love it when he makes Big money and let me shop til I drop.. ahahha|||Yup, my heart just melted!

火车采集器
  • new cd releases
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment