Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My daughter is about to turn 3yrs old. I originally wanted to give her a party at Chucky E. Cheeses but I've changed my mind due to financial reasons. What are some good inexpensive birthday party ideas? I will definately buy her a birthday cake so no pointers on making or baking cakes. Thanks All!!|||Go to the $ store, get some games like put the tail on the donkey, a contest of eggs being carried in a spoon, placing balloons on a fence and have kids throw forks at them (supervised I hope). Musical chair game is always fun. At age 3 children just want to eat cake so anything you do is fun for them. Do not forget the goodie bags for the guests.|||Keep it simple - blow bubbles, sidewalk chalk, play in the sprinkler or kiddy pool, have hot dogs or pizza. You don't want it TOO structured....

Have fun!|||don't be cheap!! She only gets 1 third birthday so make it memorable!!|||Check out my article here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/370914/how_to_throw_a_funthemed_party_for.html
for a fun-themed idea you can do in your home:)

Kristina G.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment