Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've had a long break from school/college and work. I have to go back on Monday so I want to do something fun before I get back into the busy cycle again. After Christmas and his birthday, we've been bored. We've done arts and crafts, watched movies, and read books. Its way too cold to go outside and Chucky Cheese is too expensive at this moment. Any suggestions?|||We're running pretty low on funds so we just take my son wherever we can that's free. Playgrounds but we also live in FL so that's easier for us. We also go to our local mall because they just put in a really nice playcenter that's fenced in for the kids. We go there and he runs with other kids and plays. Sometimes we go to the beach (again we live in FL) and just watch the waves. He might dip his toes in the water but he LOVES playing in the sand. We've actually considered putting a sand box in the garage for him to play indoors with when the cold weather is here.

Free stuff....I don't know, maybe make a scrapbook together of pictures of you two and write a nice story to go with it. Construction paper and yarn maybe....

I don't know how old your child is but what about Barnes and Noble for story time? Or the local library? YMCA? Sometimes they have some cheap programs, arts and crafts or whatever. I think doing things in your house is one thing, going outside and doing those same things elsewhere kind of changes it up a bit.

Best of luck. I hope you find something great to do!|||could ya afford some oil paints and paper if so you guys could by one of those big ol things of paper that roll out and make a clloge for his room....

oh ya making cookies that a good one me and my daugter do that she loves it+if you don't want the mess u can by those pilbury ready dough things|||hiking, biking, making cookies
good memories|||Depending on age.

My son is 8 years old and loves to draw, paint, read, bother his sister way to much for me to handle at times, and heloves to go to other peoples houses. So just go visit someone and have a fun time. You dont have to do something big to get your child intrested if he is anything like mine is. My son will play with a box all day with his toys. My son also likes to swim so I take him out to a indoor pool and play for a few hours. Its cheap if you go to a gym that has one, Boys and Girls Clubs can have them depending on your area, and then the YMCA has them. You can also just ask him what he is in the mood to do. Even if its too cold out kids love to be outside no matter what the weather is like. Just bundle up and go.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment