Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My eleven year-old son and I will be traveling with my parents to the San Diego area. We're looking for places that serve good food, not too expensive ($20 a plate and under), and a place that is fairly kid friendly (not kid themed i.e. Chucky Cheese). My mom learned that there is a little Italy district, and seemed interested... she love's northern Italian cooking. We are staying in Old Town so I know we'll be hitting the Mexican places pretty frequently, but we're looking to branch out a little!|||the little italy area is right next to old town so you will definitely get to try that out. there is a place in ocean beach which is also close to old town called hodads that has the best homemade style burgers and its a real neat atmosphere. your price range really should let you eat most anywhere. seaport village by san diego harbor would be a good choice as well. have fun san diego is the best!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment