Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I was at chucky cheese with my sister while she was baby sitting. I was wondering what a game was and later there was a teenage girl (My age) playing the game and I asked her what the objective of the game was. She kinda just looked at me like I was a moron and said 'To win tickets'. Was she hinting I was a moron of something?

|||I'd probably say "to win tickets" too but I'd also add in just kidding and tell you what you need to do. She sounds kinda bitchy with her duh answer.|||If she didn't know you was with your sister then yeah she would've probaly done that. But other then that no she seemsl ike a smart a ss. I'd just forget about it. Cause seems like she is being rude.|||lol yeh but i think its stupid to
|||lol...yeah that was a dumb question|||Yes, she hinted it and this question is stupid.|||You get that from females who think it makes them look superior, I have far too many relations like that, when you know them well you realise they are trying to look better than the crap they really are.

火车采集器
  • vance and hines
  • halloween horror nights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment