Friday, February 17, 2012

just as good right ?|||not really... i never run out of cheese... there's an italian deli right down the street from where i live...|||Yup, And I make "chunky rotten milk" pancakes! The family LOVES'EM! Mmmmm..... =)|||no, but i know someone who replaces raisins in fruit salads with goat turds because they have a "fluffier" texture and dont weigh down as much on your palate when you eat them|||OMG! Yes, I totally do. In fact, I don't even buy it anymore, milk it cheaper so I just wait for it to rot! YUM|||never thought of that. sounds yucky. lmao|||Neither.
Cottage Cheese looks like someone threw up, so I can't even look at it!|||HE HE He He|||Same thing to me- YUK!|||Eww, yuk that is so gross
You people make me laugh|||Not really. I believe the chucky rotten milk needs a few hours of pasturization or something...Is that how you make your pancakes? just asking.|||I despise cottage cheese. I can't even swallow it. It's probably more of a texture issue than anything.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment