Friday, February 17, 2012

wondering|||yes and no....
It's dirty
the pizza is good
too loud and crazy
a lot of the good games never work|||It is a place for kids and parents too! My kids love it so much there and love to run around and have fun and I feel safe letting them do so that I actually have time to enjoy other adults, including time with my husband. I have lots of fond memories of us going there as a family. The pizza is actually pretty good and so is the salad bar.|||Ours is new so yeah it's alright right now.. I haven't tried the food but I think the salad bar looks pretty clean and the pizza looks and smells really good.. The mouse is okay if he wasn't a perv. And the games only cost one token each so that's a big plus! They last a lot longer.|||I love Chuck E. Cheese. Although I may be a little to old to go there, I still enjoy playing all the games with my cousins. The food there is pretty great, especially the all you can eat salad when you purchase a plate. |||To be honest, I despise Chuckie Cheese. I used to like it as a kid, but now..it's ALWAYS crowded, very noisy, dirty, and the pizza isn't that good. If I ever have kids and they want to go, I will take them but I just don't enjoy it very much. |||It is not a good place for just grownups, but it really solves the problem for having children's birthday parties. They don't know whether the food is good or not. Too busy playing.|||Go during the week on a school day, when its nowhere near vacation time and it's a pretty decent place.|||yeah. i love the roller coster thing. it looks like your really riding it and you might fall.|||its pretty much a rip off, but the kids don't know that so its good to make them happy. |||I haven't been there in years, yes I loved it the music and the games and pizza were great HAPPY TURKEY DAY!|||they pizza is aight...it ain't great like ppl say it is....i'd rather go to pizza hut...for it kid it'll be nice(of course) but it gets old......take them somewhere else|||Oh yeah. A lot of good memories from there.|||I'm 15 and I still love it. My niece and Nephew go there, but I play the games (not the kiddie ones) but its still cool. Plus...... FREE REFILLS!!|||Its great for the kiddies. My boys love it.|||havent been there in a while but yes|||yes|||I love to take my nieces there, they have a blast!!|||never been there

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment