Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'd go with Chucky Cheese.. I know I'd like the Chucky Cheese thing more. :o)|||chuck e cheese|||Everyone does Chucky Chz. . . . . .Pump it up is SOOO much fun. My 4 yr old had her party there, and we invited some friends for my 2 yr old also. The 25 people package is like $200, kind of expensive but everyone (including parents) had a complete blast! Its great for all ages and they keep the kids moving and you get personal attendants to help to set up the party room for you, and clean up! Definatly Pump it up!|||none go 2 play world or something the kids 2 he dosent no how 2 play vid games or stuff when i was a kid Chucky Cheese scared the **** out of me lol|||Actually I would suggest something small at home. We did something big when our son was 2 and it was just too much for him. He was overwhelmed with all the people so he didn't want to play or interact with anyone. That got him so jumbled that he couldn't take a nap that day so the evening was terrible! I kept wishing we'd stayed home and done something small with family since he wasn't going to remember or care that we spent $200 on the party. The past two birthdays for him since then have been at home and have been very low key....family, some kids, cake and playing outside or in our playroom. I don't think kids this young care where you go, just as long as they are having fun.|||The kids is 2 and they won't remember the party 6 months from now anyway. Pick whichever you think they'll actually be able to enjoy without having bigger kids knocking them over. How about a big picnic with a cake at a nice clean playground that's age appropriate?|||Well I would have to say Chucky Cheeze........because I have never heard of the other 2! Plus.....that place is great for kids!|||I don't know what Ipez is. I say pump it up because at least then the kids will get some exercise. And the parents will appreciate you sending their kids home exhausted and ready for a nap.|||I would honestly say none of the above for a 2 year old. I know it's exciting but if the kids are anything like my son it will cost everyone a fortune. At 2 we took my son there and he was obviously too young to understand cost etc so he wanted to right on the couple of rides they have at ours a million times and play the games over and over even thouh he was too little and then he just got crabby and frustrated when we wouldnt let him. I do have a friend who is planning on having her sons 2nd bday there this year and I obviously will go because we are friends but I'm not looking forward to it. For my sons third bday we are actually planning on having it at an indoor water park here that has a lot of stuff geared towards smaller kids and since his friends are basically the kids of my friends, everyone can swim and it will be a family thing. We tested it out first though with a friend to make sure it wouldnt be too much.|||try www.totclasses.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment