Friday, February 17, 2012

I would. I need cash $$$|||As long as i didn't have to dress up as Chucky Cheese. I don't think i can pull off that costume.
:))|||yea..i applied for a job at Mc Donalds and it would be kinda embarrassing but hey its a job, its money...and the manager called me yesterday and as soon and they are done building Mc Donalds he will call me back for the interview|||It's actually Chuck E. Cheese's. Anyway, depends on how bad the situation was, financially.|||i hear theyre having lots of accidents there...but no i wouldnt

maybe as chuckie though, cause then no one would know it was me :)|||I'm not allowed to come 20 feet near a school or chucky e cheese|||Fine....I guess I can try to make the mouse suit look sexy|||YES!|||I would too.|||Fck that.|||yea i would:)|||Why Not? ;) Besides I get to have free pizza =)|||yes that would be so much fun|||yeah!!|||yeah mate, so long as i didn't have to eat that nastymuck i'd take it ...... money is money hey.

bless
x

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment