Friday, February 17, 2012

I told someone to shut the hell up cause they said bye to their dad. I mean who says bye to their dad. That mean you wont ever see him again. What a loser|||nope. it isnt bad but for the wrong reason. i think u reacted a lil hard for something so minor.|||Well I think that was kinda rude if you ask me. If you would have said it to me or my dad I would have asked you to go to the parking lot with me. I mean come on you are at Chucky Cheeses for crying out loud what do you expect them to be rude a** little kids that ignore there parents when they leave get something better to do than being mean to children |||yes chuck e cheese is suppose to be LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?ITS FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

火车采集器
  • textbook
  • forza motorsport 3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment