Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I mean.. my gf said she likes pizza so....

and i only have 7 bucks.

We're 22 so it wont look too sad will it?|||Im 24 and i love chucky cheese but your definitely gonna need more than 7 bucks. Maybe you can get one of those 5 dollar pizzas from little ceasers and have a candle light pizza dinner instead.|||You don't need any cash.
Some ideas:
Go for a walk in the park
Play games outside (e.i. manhunt, kickball, basketball)
Watch a movie\Tv
Play videogames
Tell jokes
Cuddle
Get to know each other even better

For pizza, go to a pizza shop. FGoing to Chuck E Cheese would seriously look wrong, plus their pizza is expensive. Most pizza shops have 99 cents slices.|||You need more cash,
if I were you,
I'd go spanging... Spare changing,

go to a mall or a popular area with lots of people you don't know,
and ask as many people as you can
for one dollar.

Order a real pizza, please.
Chucky's is for 7 year olds. Jeez.|||Oh very sad...especially considering you're both too big for the slides and stuff...
CiCi's has a buffet for $5 and some change..
Or get a frozen pizza, cook at home and have a pizza picnic in your living room....

LOL|||I' m 19 and my bf is 21 we love chucky cheese but your going to need more cash than that. I'll say about 30 bucks

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment