Monday, February 6, 2012

I got to chucky cheese almost every weekend, I like to play at the basketball machine, in the pool of balls and the arcade. Alot of other adults give me the look. Is this wrong?|||No look at Tracy Jordan|||as long as you ain't a pedophile I see no problem with it.|||You are only as young as you feel !! Capishe !|||no one is to old for that!|||PERVERT....|||25 years ago, you would have been a Couch Potato.|||Unless you little kids with you|||your never to old|||I mean go to ESPN Zone.Chucky Cheese It For Younger People ...|||Honestly, yes.......chuck e cheese is a place where a KID can be a KID.|||no|||You're wrong for wasting everyone's time here.|||Nah...I get funny looks when I climb up the skee ball machine and put the balls in 100,000 though....Sheesh! It's not like other kids don't do it!!!!|||You are NEVER too old to go to Chucky Cheese - as long as you aren't using it as a 'meat market'|||Don't ever stop being a kid.Thats wonderful !!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment