Monday, February 6, 2012

can't think of anywhere.|||What about Build a Bear? If your 5 year old is a girl how about Club Libby Lou?|||home or at the playground -- that's where we've done all of our kids'.

but my kids have also been to parties at gymnastics places, karate places, a bakery (they made their own food), ice skating rinks, "paint-a-plate" type art places, kids' drama programs, indoor playgrounds, and probably others that aren't coming to me right now....|||How about in your backyard?|||Do you have a Bounce U in your area? This might be a great place for your child. We are having my 5 year old niece's party there tomorrow. If you don't have one, maybe you have something similar.

www.bounceu.com|||How about a Children's Museum or Aquarium or Roller skating rink...|||How about a roller skating rink?|||I recently went to a 4 years old party in MY GYM. I think it's a nationalwide franshice. It' was so wonderful. The best part is they have the place closed for parties on Friday afternoon, Saturday & Sunday. So, children can enjoy the place a lot. I really was amazed by the party coordinator, & my son was so happy that I booked the place for my son 4 birthday already.

I also liked PUMP IT UP|||At your local park or a park with great play equipment for them to play on. You could have finger food and leaving your rubbish in the bins there instead of your home is much easier.|||Bowling, skating, Discovery center, Kids salon(if girl)..we have one here where the girls can bring a couple friends and they all get their hair and nails done and all of them also get a doll to dress...its cute.
Gymnastics gymnasium, Pump It Up(its a place full of those blowup jumping things)|||Your house, a park or maybe the movies.|||Local pool, local park district-usually offers gymnastic party, sports party, all different kinds, forest preserve or local park, children's museum. I would follow your child's interests.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment