Tuesday, February 14, 2012

becuz that damnn mouse rapes all the children|||could be the ex lax they put in the food|||Because that's what it's made of.|||cheese|||I don't think it's real pizza.|||It doesn't for me.|||haha it doesnt give me anythinggg xD|||Yes! it does! i'm glad i'm not the only person!|||just the pizza- boy you have a strong immune system|||Using low grade, cheap ingredients, will do that to you.|||It's the fake cheese|||I went there for my nephews party and all that cheese and sauce tore my stomach up! I had the squirts for 3 hours. It's all that cheese, and sauce!|||No one goes to Chucky Cheese for the pizza.|||i don't know, but I had food poisiong for 2 days and almost had to go to the hospital and have an IV put in. What an awful day...I missed going swimming.|||They serve pizza?|||it doesnt|||Cause Chuckie dumps all the stuff from his shoes in there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment