Thursday, February 9, 2012

I stopped and offered them but those greedy bastar** would not accept them. They wanted their $13.50 instead. I was mad and demanded to speak to a supervisor holding up around 100 cars behind me. They gave me a complaint form instead. I plan on taking this to the Supreme Court soon. Right after I buy my Florida sun-pass or whatever the rip off thing is. I can't believe they would not accept the Chucky Cheese tokens instead! After all, money is money, right? It's my "stimulus" plan. LOL|||OMG, I forgot about Showbiz Pizza!!! That was the original Chunky Cheese before there even was a Chunky. I think they've all gone out. Sorry for your lots.

ETA: The Sunpass has improved over the years. The first one we had never worked. What a pain. Bah! We borrowed one from a friend for a recent trip down south and it worked just fine. he said they redid some things or something.|||yes but the tokens that the sunshine bridge or different so you can't use the ones from Chicky cheese.that's why they ask you to get a sun-pass.now at the same time i don't like them at all.i have heard that when you do use them they do not go thought and that right there is not right.do you remember some years back a man used it and they told him he had to pay $500.00 dollars because it did not work. so i would fine out more about theses thing's be for i would put any money in it.now that's my advice to you. your friend Fred|||Mine here only accepts ones from Showbiz Pizza - but they're considered vintage, so worth more on ebay.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment