Thursday, February 9, 2012

A person I know he is a man in his 50's he has no children. He wants me to take him to Chucky Cheese he said he has never been there and he wants to see what it is about. He has made comments about kids in the past. I refused to take him and he could not understand why. He says there is nothing wrong with him wanting to go there. I told him to talk to his therapist to see if that is a normal thing he said he did and she said there is nothing wrong with him wanting to go there. I have a hard time believing that. Am I blowing this out of proportion or should I be concerned|||depends.
maybe seeing the kids reminds him of his youth
and of warmer and better days.
maybe being older he sees his life passing by.

i do the same when im in the mood
i look at certain things and it brings back fond memories
old cartoons, tv commercials, music,,etc|||Maybe he never had a normal childhood?|||I think it's ok. My husband wanted to go to chuck e cheese all the time before we had kids. I never got a bad feeling about it, although sometimes it is embarrassing when other kids want a turn at the basketball game and my hubby would literally get hooked and hog on it. Now we have 2 kids and we go to Chuck E Cheese at least twice a month and ugggggggggggh he's still a big kid.

LMAO, I just had an idea. I recorded him a while back ago singing the happy birthday song, he got all into it. I'm going to blackmail him, for my damn diamond earrings he doesn't want to buy until my birthday

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment