Friday, February 3, 2012

Our family has always liked Chucky Cheese pizza. I was wondering if you can get it , without having children present. ? I heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, who heard that you can't!|||Just go in there, point at some random group of kids, and say you're with them. LOL|||Interesting question, I am lol at this being listed under ethnic food, but yeah where else to put it? You can kinda see both sides, you don't want a bunch of people in there without children, creeping out the families, even if no one present has bad intentions, but you just want to keep the place noisy and sober and youthful. I doubt very much that they deliver, they really sell an "experience" at the restaurant, but you can probably get carryout same as any family would be offered a way to save their leftovers.

When I went to the website, the closest info I found is that they have a hand stamping policy where parents children are matched up with their adults that brought them via a hand stamp. But doesn't say what they do with stray adults. There is a "contact us" at the website, or you can simply call your local store. http://www.chuckecheese.com/company-info鈥?/a>

For what it is worth, I am in a similar dilemma. I am a single adult, I don't know any small children, and I very much want to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie. haha!|||NO, YOU CAN'T - IF I WERE YOU I'D BORROW A KID FROM SOMEONE THERE TO ORDER YOUR PIZZA, GIVE THEM A SLICE AS THANK YOU AND YOU GOT YOUR CHUCK E CHEESE PIZZA. I HOPE YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY AND PLAY THE GAMES THOUGH.

J/K---- OF COURSE YOU CAN SILLY!|||That's not the greatest idea I've ever heard of... They aren't especially known for how good their pizza is. Try somewhere that makes pizza that's actually good, maybe?|||Yes..but why would you want to? That has to be the worst pizza on the planet

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment