Monday, February 6, 2012

ok my friend wants to know if for your 12th birthday party your to old for chucky cheese|||It's ok, be a kid as long as you can. If she likes the puppeteering it's fine. I think they have some kind of bowling game for big kids. Their pizza is good too. It's been years since I was there with my kids though.|||never too old to go there|||You are never too old!

I went for my 13th birthday, and it was epic! All my greatest friends showed up and we had a blast. And I even have some friends who went for their 14th birthday.

Tell your friend to go for it!|||.If that's where she wants to go, no reason not to...they probably get more kids in there younger than her, than her age but who cares? It's about having fun!|||It depends. Are the friends she's inviting the type of people who would pick on her for not being "cool"? Or are they pretty laid back and just want to have a good time?

If she likes chucky cheese, and her friends just want to have a good time hanging out with her, then she should go to chucky cheese. If she's trying to be cool or "popular", she should go somewhere else.|||If that's what she really wants, then she should go.|||i dont think so because last year i went to a birthday party at chucky cheese and i was 11. sure some of the games
are lame, but just stay by the older kids like by the skiball and stuff. just stay away from that mouse, i tripped
over him a few times while i was there. so yea if they like the place tell em to go|||Its not to old at least I dont think. Im 14. But when I was twelve I thought going skating was funner than playing around with lots of little kids running around.|||Yes, YOU are too old to go to Chuck E. Cheese for your birthday. When I turned 12, I went acid tripping down East Orange in Jersey.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment