Friday, February 3, 2012

My neice's first birthday was at Chucky cheese and her and all the other little kids got scared when he came out. Then' I saw a video on youtube of a little kid getting scared of chucky.|||No but It scares me more as an adult than it does the kids. I hate that thing, hes annoying.|||I have never heard of "Chucky Cheese" and the only "Chucky" character I've ever heard of is the evil, demon-possessed doll from Child's Play.

Perhaps you are referring to "Chuck E. Cheese" and the character referred to as "Chuck E.". If this is the case, I have never seen a child scared by him. I have seen several children be too shy to approach him, but not scared.|||Think of how funny it would be if Chucky came out for some kid's birthday party and some sniper picked him off from a quarter mile away by shooting him in the head.|||YES!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||Definitely! As well as Ronald McDonald scares kids, and even department store Santas scare kids.|||LOL not the Chuck-E-Cheese Chucky but the Chucky from "Child's Play" would definitely scar kids for life|||Yes. I remember when I was really young I was so scared of him that I hid underneath a table until he left...LOL. :D|||Who cares|||hahaha yeah|||Chuck E. Cheese scares ME! He looks like a big hungry sneaky RAT!@|||Hell yeah rats aren't fun. They are scary nasty diseased things|||Do you think a giant rat coming at you when you actually think it is a rat scare you? My answer is YES.|||No, no, no no....I would Want that Big @$$ Rat in my bed, so we can FaCk Little Children!|||Yes! My kiddos are scared to death of that rat!|||no

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment